GRANDGALAXY SJ

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 20, 2020
bestofnulled.com
Credits
Ofline
Hi Guys
I am here with awesome method. I usually ell gift cards obtained from different source.
Its Where you can sell you gift card. Two ways to sell gift cards
1- Directly find a buyer by clicking buy bitcoin (Not recommended )- Although you can sell you gift card instantly but you will get low amount.
2- create an offer and wait for buyer (recommended )- You have to wait for buyer but can get good price.
Now how to set price- You are going to buy BTC by selling gift cards so first check the price that people are willing to pay.
Step 1- click on sell BTC ( as people will sell their BTC for your gift cards)
Step 2- select your gift cards and your currency and click search
Step- 3 - check percentage and set your % discount ( although there is a paxful fee 3 to 5% and escrow fee 0.5% usually) according to your minimum trade amount
ex - Some offer have 20% discount for minimum 100$ but if you want to sell 10$ then there will be 1 to 3% discount( If you have small demonstration the I prefer you to sell small as there will be big profit and less chance to get scammer.( Scammers are everywhere )
Step- create your offer ( Note - some offer need security deposite of 0. BTC)

Now main Issue is how to get Gift cards- You can use forums to buy cheap gift card. Here on tbn main people are selling amazon gift cards on 85% Paypal but you can sell it on 90 to 98% on paxful

There are a lots of things to start for reselling.

Can I sell gift cards only?

No

1-You can sell your paypal, payoneer, skrill and any type of digital wallet money for BTC Instantly
2- You can
easily sell your BTC in your local currency or get bank transfer Instantly
3- You can buy BTC by bank transfer easily and instantly

I will give you more tips if you will be my referral link

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A [CRACKED] REDLINE STEALER V20.2 DISCOUNT OFF %100 Exploits and Tools 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ SEO [.NET] MailStyler Newsletter Creator Pro 2.5.0.100 Search Engine Optimization 0
A Monetizing Techniques SELLING TINDER BOT WORKING NOVEMBER 2021! (50K ADDS DAILY) Monetizing Techniques 1
A Web Hacking Selling cc Dumps Track 1& 2 fullz ???? 101s and 201s US:UK:CA: EU:.... Track 1&2,Dump Web hacking 0
A Web Hacking Selling CVV-Dumps TRACK 1&2-Transfer WU-Bank Login-Acc PayPal--Shipping-Credit Cards WELLCOME TO ALL CUSTOMER 2021 ! ==>> I'M A BIG HACKER REALLY IN Web hacking 0
A Exploits and Tools [GUARANTEED] Teaching Spamming and Selling Spamming Tools Exploits and Tools 1
GRANDGALAXY SJ MONEY Gumroad Advanced Topics – Learn How To Massively Increase Your Earnings By Dominating This Amazing Selling Place! Make money online 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ MONEY Word Profits – Make $3K+ A Month By Selling eBooks On Amazon Make money online 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ MONEY Moneyman – CPA + Affiliate + Selling Make money online 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Selling Backlinks Course Monetizing Methods & Ebook Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Selling Backlinks Course Search Engine Optimization 0
Mamila973 +30% per day profit! Selling method! NEW secondary sellers Monetizing Techniques 0
Mamila973 +30% per day profit! Selling method! NEW secondary sellers Monetizing Techniques 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Make money with buying and selling gift cards Monetizing Techniques 0
A Monetizing Techniques [VOUCHED] FREE DAILY AMAZON GIFT CARD WITH PROOF! Monetizing Techniques 5
A monetizing tech and E-book leak WORKING METHOD TO GETTING FREE GIFT CARDS AND LOADED VCCs Monetizing Methods & Ebook Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Unchecked Gift Card Gen APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ programs ( EXCLUSIVE ) Google Play Gift Cards Generator & Checker v3 By Oninx ( 2020 ) Program Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ programs SOLDIERCARDS GIFT CARD CHECKER Program Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ programs Discord Nitro Gift QR Program Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ programs Discord Nitro Gift QR Program Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ programs Discord Gift Code Generator and checker Support http proxies and Socks proxies Program Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ LEAKED AMAZON GIFT CARD METHOD, ACTUALLY WORKS! Monetizing Methods & Ebook Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ programs XBOX GIFT CARD CODE GENERATOR AND CHECKER Program Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ $1250+ Worth of Olga's Gift Cards w/Capture Dumps 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Earn $10 Amazon Gift Card per review Monetizing Techniques 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ FREE $5 Amazon Gift Card Monetizing Techniques 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Free Amazon Gift cards from This App for scanning recipients Monetizing Techniques 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ FREE $5 Amazon Gift Card is back Monetizing Techniques 0