monetizing tech and E-book leak IBOTTA $20 Instant cash out method

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2020
Credits
Ofline
[quote name="ibottaking" post="30017841" timestamp="1600683281"]

just seen this method on a forum like an hour ago the shits really works!

download and install ibotta using this link
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
proof

O7f6dm3l.jpg

(IF YOU DON'T USE THE LINK, THE PROMOTIN FACTOR WON'T WORK. TRUST ME IV TRIED AND HAD TO DO A RESET ON MY PHONE!"

I GUESS IT'S FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAD I BOTTA FOR A WHILE AND THEY'RE RUNNING THAT PROMO FOR THEM) you'll activate the $5 sign up bonus-

The "Trick"
After you download ibotta, all you have to do is make a reciept ???? on photoshop
i wouldnt do walmart cvs or like wlagreens cause they have barcodes, i wouold prefer ( or what worked for me was CASCOS )
Find an offer in the app that you can redeem. Make it simple. Only one or two items. I just redeemed one item witch was a box of cereal.

Sometimes when you want to redeem certain offers ivory will ask you to verify the barcode. Simple. Go to google.com and search up the product your trying to redeem. Example, if it's sourcream 1.2oz you would search ,sourcream 1 2oz barcode" then scan that barcode via the ibotta app.!
Simple as fuck.

you can EASILY make or edit your receipts. i didn't pay them shit, all i did was sign in with my gmail account then edited the cascos receipt ( i edited the Cisco's receipt that said i bought sourcream it only has to be ONE OFFER.

then i took a snapshot with my pc and saved it to my desktop and from there i put it in photoshop
so i can print the receipt.
If you have a printer this is a BIG ASS ? LIKE A BIG ASS PLUS. Print the receipt so it looks real. If you try to do it off your computer chances are they'll figure it out and you risk ducking the whole thing up.

Once you have it printed, redeem the offer in the app then upload the receipt then bang.
5$ sign up bonus and another $15 bonus : )

then cash out to your bank account or paypal.

EASY MONEY. you can also referral your friends and family for an even bigger cash out.
If you need help or don't hesitate to ask me.

f you need any help please contact me, if this helped you please leave a link and share,

Edited by ibottaking, 21 September 2020 - 05:55 PM.

This leak has been reported as still working 3 times this month (4 times in total).