programs Discord Token Stealer | Hack Discord Accounts without Emails 2019

GRANDGALAXY SJ

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 20, 2020
bestofnulled.com
Credits
Ofline
This is almost a Crack I guess I stole this from some chat some kid bragging about how he made it (Note: his email and password was stored in the code xD WAS)
This is not really phishing I guess..... Just stealing TBH You put a Discord token and use there token to use them as a discord chat bot or just use there account you cant change the email or password you dont have perms to do that nor you dont get that
and you cant change there password either but this method is much more deadly
They think they are getting discord nitro but no ...or you can put sign up to become my bot I dont know nor care If you have any problems with this anyone pm me
yes I know bad Grammar not the best at English Ill have another method soon to come out as well may be better but again you can login as them see there pms and shit
Lets get into it........

Today I will be showing a simple discord Nitro Stealer coded by some dude I don't know VB.net
I could have added features MAYBE to cut down these steps but I didn't o well sorry
I will leave scan links let you know thought gets like not detection mainly its just a tool sends Tokens
can the tool tell if its a token No not really you can put random shit in but if you find the right people they will fall for it
what is a Discord token well long story short if someone gives you their Token for discord well.. You have control over there whole account
you can message people you can mess around in group chats etc your them even if you dont have there password
nothing the less lets get started simply give someone your version of discord nitro manipulate them into putting in there token it will send to your desired email default is Gmail

well lets get started.....

First download the following

DOWNLOAD

Download link

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
GRANDGALAXY SJ programs Satan's Discord Token Stealer + roblox logger dual Program Leaks 0
A Exploits and Tools ★Intruder Discord Token Fucker★ Exploits and Tools 0
A Exploits and Tools Discord Account Generator / token Generator / Free Tokens Exploits and Tools 0
A Exploits and Tools DISCORD QR CODE TOKEN LOGGER (NO SELENIUM) Exploits and Tools 0
A Exploits and Tools FASTEST DISCORD TOKEN GENERATOR EVER ! 6.50ko (10K tokens every 3s) Exploits and Tools 1
A Exploits and Tools DIscord Token Joiner | Proxies + Unlimited Tokens Exploits and Tools 0
A Exploits and Tools ✨✨ Discord Token Creator Xyliase ✨✨ Exploits and Tools 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Apps and Games Discord Token Logger APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ DISCORD TOKEN GENERATOR [YOU NEED PROXYS] APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ BLACKNET 3.7.0.1 | DDOS Panel Cracked [FULL SOURCE] + DISCORD TOKEN GRABBER AND MORE APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Discord Token Generator (Member Booster) APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ TokenGen | the fastest Discord Token Generator APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ E-Whoring Discord/Telegram Ewhoring Server! E-Whoring 5
GRANDGALAXY SJ E-Whoring [E-WHORING] ✅ E-WHORING DISCORD SERVER | LOTS OF FREE PACKS, METHODS AND MORE✅|BEST| E-Whoring 6
A Monetizing Techniques Free Discord Nitro!! Check it out! [LEGIT 101%] Monetizing Techniques 3
A Web Hacking Discord Nitro Generator HTML Web hacking 2
A Exploits and Tools 2021 DISCORD RAID TOOL - RAIDER PRO v0.1 (earrape, vc, spam, more!) [OPEN SOURCE] Exploits and Tools 0
A Exploits and Tools ☢️ MK-41 - DISCORD NUKER ☢️ ULTRA FAST BAN ALL/SPAM [CUSTOM SETTINGS] ☢️ Exploits and Tools 0
A Exploits and Tools 2021 DISCORD RAID TOOL - RAIDER PRO v0.1 (earrape, vc, spam, more!) [OPEN SOURCE] Exploits and Tools 0
A Exploits and Tools DISCORD STEALER UNDETECTED BROWSER CHROME, RDP ACCESS AND MORE! Exploits and Tools 1
A Exploits and Tools BALAKLAVA - BEST DISCORD RAID TOOL Exploits and Tools 0
A Exploits and Tools [NEW] LATEST DISCORD RAID TOOL WITH 0 LOGS AND WITHOUT PERMISSION (IT USE AN EXPLOIT) Exploits and Tools 1
A Exploits and Tools DISCORD RAID TOOLS// ACCOUNT GENERATOR// 2CAPTCHA BYPASS// DELETE CHANNELS,ROLES,BAN Exploits and Tools 1
A Exploits and Tools Discord Mass DM Advertise 2021 Exploits and Tools 0
A Exploits and Tools Discord Account Generator 2021 Exploits and Tools 1
A Exploits and Tools Discord Multi|Tool Ver 1 (By Khaos) Aka (⛧⸸Khaos†⛧#7354) Exploits and Tools 0
A Exploits and Tools ✰[NITRO] FASTEST DISCORD NITRO GENERATOR+CHECKER || ALL IN ONE || 40K CHECK/hrs Exploits and Tools 3
A Exploits and Tools MULTITOOLS DISCORD Exploits and Tools 0
A Exploits and Tools ☄️[ULTIMATE DISCORD TOOLS PACK] ⭐ [20+ TOOLS] ⭐ [HACK/PLUGIN/SPAMMER/TOOLS & MORE]☄️ Exploits and Tools 3
A ☢️ [DISCORD] SPAM USERS WITH GROUPS [⚡RATELIMIT BYPASS⚡] ☢️ Exploits and Tools 0
A monetizing tech and E-book leak [FREE] Discord Nitro CC [DON'T PAY FOR IT!] Monetizing Methods & Ebook Leaks 0
A monetizing tech and E-book leak 3 MONTH DISCORD NITRO METHOD NO GAMEPASS Monetizing Methods & Ebook Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Apps and Games [Source]✨✨ Discord Webhook Spammer ✨✨ Source code APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Apps and Games OPEN-SOURCE Discord Bot APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Apps and Games Discord Unchecked Xbox Nitro Code Generator APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Apps and Games Discord User Scraper APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Apps and Games ALUCARD SELFBOT | ? Better Discord Selfbot ? | ? 100+ Insane Commands ? APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Apps and Games DISCORD SNOOPER | ⚡ Best Discord Nitro and Giveaway Sniper ⚡ APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ DISCORD ACCOUNT BACKUP BOT | ⚡ Real Fast! ⚡ | APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ [FREE] AUTO BUMP SCRIPT FOR DISCORD (D BUMP) RELEASE!!! ENJOY APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Discord all badges exploit APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Discord Nitro Generator & Checker [Webhook] [Source Code] APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ DISCORD EMAIL BOMBER SOURCE CODE APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ discord.jsV12 DMALL APPS SOURCE CODES 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ programs [HOT NEW DISCORD NITRO METHOD | NOT XBOX GAMEPASS OR REFUND Program Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ programs Stealer discord (NOT TELEGRAM, NOBODY CAN STEAL YOUR LOGS). Program Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ programs Discord Nitro Gift QR Program Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ programs Discord Nitro Gift QR Program Leaks 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Leak Rich Discord Integration 1.0.3 IPS 4.2+ Webmaster Resources 0
GRANDGALAXY SJ Rythm Bot from Discord | Website Source Webmaster Resources 0